Call For Abstracts
Instructions to Authors
- All abstracts must be submitted to Organizing Secretary in English and should not exceed 1 page of A4 Size. The abstract title, names of authors and affiliations should not be included in the word count. Please do not submit any tables or figures in the abstract.
- The abstract should accompany the full article. Only fully received articles will be considered for awards.
- The title should be in capital letters and bold print. Do not centralize.
- The author’s names should appears as their initials followed by their family names. Authors’ affiliations should be indicated by numbered superscripts with the name of the respective institution(S), city and country listed immediately beneath the list of authors, typed in upper and lower case and single-spaced without using full-stops. The presenter’s name is to be underlined.
- Structure the abstract as: Objective(S) : Material & Method(S); Result (S),
- Type the text in single-spaces with no indentations.
- Take a new line for each new paragraph (Objective, methods, results, conclusions)
- Do not include non-standard symbols, as they will not be recognized on setting up the printing matter and may be displayed wrongly.
- Use standard abbreviations. Place unusual abbreviations between brackets(…) after the first appearance of the word.
- Please save your abstract in Microsoft word format with the preferred font size 12 point in Times New roman. Should the presenting author be submitting more than one abstract, Please number the file accordingly.
- Correction sent in after the submission of abstract will not be entertained.
- All abstracts will peer-reviewed by the scientific committee. Accepted abstracts will appear in News & Views.
- The presenting author whose abstract is accepted for presentation must register for the conference and pay the applicable registration fee. Omission will result in non-publication of the abstract.
- Decline of Abstract: If you do no follow the above guidelines, your abstract may be corrected and returned for revision.
Abstract is to be submitted electronically as a file attachment to the secretariat at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please ensure that you comply with the above specifications.
Submission deadline: 15th July 2017
Note: The right to accept or reject poster/ oral presentation is the exclusive right of the scientific
Registration and notification of submission status
All presenting authors must register for the conference upon acceptance of their abstracts (S).
Authors will be notified of the status of their submission by 15th August 2017. Authors who wish to
withdraw their submission papers have to notify the secretariat in writing.
Note to all presenters
The Organizing Committee reserves the right to amend or change any part of the submission
guidelines without prior notice.